Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Error Message When Bouncing To Disk

I am running ProTools 6.1 on a Mac G4 with OS 10.2. I have been using this setup for quite a while now. Only recently, when I attempt to "Bounce To Disk" I get an error message. It happens on only some of the regions that I select, but it happens every time I select one of those regions. I've tried "Convert During Bounce", "Convert After Bounce", all different file formats, opening the region in a new session, and even bussing the output of the region to a new track and re-recording it. No matter what I try, I get the same error message. Here's what is says:

"Could not complete the'Bounce to disk...' command because: Assertion in 'FF_AudiProperty.cpp', line 33.

Someone please help! I'm outta business if I can't give people their mixes!!!
Old 01-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Error Message When Bouncing To Disk

No idea if any of these will help, but there are 4 items on a search for "assertion line 33" in the Answerbase:
Answerbase Results
Old 01-05-2005, 09:52 AM

Default Re: Error Message When Bouncing To Disk

Thank you SOOOOO much!!! I must have changed my DAE playback, once I changed it back to the default (2), my bounces worked fine. I should start checking the answerbase more often.