Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2006, 10:19 AM

Default Plugins that doesn´t show up?

Hi!

I´ve just recieved my 002r that includes Amplitube LE, T.Racks, Sampletank, BFD Lite, Reason Adapted etc. Reason adapted works fine but none of the other plugin´s show up in PT after installing them. I have no idea what to do, The Reference guide nor any other manual say anything about this. For example, BFD is supposed to show up on a instrument track, but it doesn´t?

What am I doing wrong?

Best Regards
/Anders, Sweden
Old 06-29-2006, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Plugins that doesn´t show up?

You have a Macbook Pro which is an Intel-based Mac. A lot of plug-ins etc. haven't had Intel compatible versions released yet (BFD for example), so most likely you installed a non-compatible version which is why it doesn't show up.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:08 PM

Allright! Just checked the FXpansion website. It seem´s like I have to register BFD before I can download a upgrade. The stupid thing is that I have to enter a code that´s supposed to pop up when I open the plugin in PT (wich I can´t do).

Thank´s anyway!
Old 06-29-2006, 02:28 PM
Administrator

All Ignition Pack software is now compatible with Intel-based Macs, with free downloadable updates for all components for Intel-based Macs, PPC-based Macs, and Windows XP:
www.digidesign.com/ignitionpackupdates
Old 06-29-2006, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Hi!

I´ve just recieved my 002r that includes Amplitube LE, T.Racks, Sampletank, BFD Lite, Reason Adapted etc. Reason adapted works fine but none of the other plugin´s show up in PT after installing them. I have no idea what to do, The Reference guide nor any other manual say anything about this. For example, BFD is supposed to show up on a instrument track, but it doesn´t?

What am I doing wrong?

Best Regards
/Anders, Sweden

Yes happened to me. I updated everything and it's working now, though you still have to purchase the full ignition pack.
Still figuting out if Drum Kit From Hell is available for intel Pro tools