Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2008, 06:05 AM

Default Maxim, D-Fi authorization problems

I just upgraded to 7.4 and in going through the documentation that came with my 002r that I bought January 2007 while looking for my iLok serial #, I came across a yellow card that has authorization codes for Maxim and D-Fi. I thought that my version of the factory bundle was from the period prior to these being included so frankly I never looked for authorizations for them.

Problem is, the authorizations were not pre-installed on the iLok and when I try to authorize them I get a challenge/response prompt that obviously doesn't apply to these particular authorizations.

How in the heck can I get these working? I do have a G4 running Panther 10.3.5 and Pro Tools 6.4, should I try to install and authorize the older version of the plug-ins with the iLok plugged into that machine rather than the Mac Pro running 10.5.3 and Pro Tools 7.4.2pr where I'm having the issues?

I'm the original owner of the 002r and everything's legit although I don't believe I ever registered it.
Digi 001
Old 06-05-2008, 08:23 AM

Default Re: Maxim, D-Fi authorization problems

Can you clarify. Do you have iLok licenses for these plug-ins on your iLok key/account? If not, then the first thing to do is contact Digi to ask them to drop the assets in your iLok account.

Also, have you downloaded and installed the latest versions?

http://www.myspace.com/philogg
Old 06-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Avid

For Pro Tools 7.x versions, you will need to get iLok auths of those plug-ins. Unfortunately, if you never registered, there's no way for Customer Service to help you. If you can fax them an original receipt they may be able to drop iLok authorizations into your account for those two plug-ins, but you should contact them directly, as they will make the final determination on that.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:42 AM

I do not have licenses for Maxim of D-Fi in my iLok account, I do for the rest of the factory bundle. I only have the yellow authorization card for D-Fi and Maxim. All of the latest 002 Factory-related versions were installed, I initially moved D-Fi and Maxim to the Unused Plug-Ins folder but moved them back into the regular plug-ins folder after I found the yellow authorization card/attempted to authorize.

I will contact Digi as that does indeed appear to be the route I need to take to resolve this. Thanks for your reply!
Digi 001
Old 07-15-2008, 10:37 AM

Hi,

I have the exact same problem ! I've got the yellow authorization card that came with my DIGI002 but i can't use the code with version 7.4 of this plugs !!!
Did you manage to make them work ? I'd be glad if you tell me how this ended !

Thanks,
Old 07-15-2008, 11:03 AM

Same problem here...I submitted a support request via the support website and they verified that I was elegible for the liscense and put them in my ilok account.

randy
Old 12-03-2008, 03:42 PM

I have the same issue!! No one here can answer it?
Old 12-03-2008, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
For Pro Tools 7.x versions, you will need to get iLok auths of those plug-ins. Unfortunately, if you never registered, there's no way for Customer Service to help you. If you can fax them an original receipt they may be able to drop iLok authorizations into your account for those two plug-ins, but you should contact them directly, as they will make the final determination on that.
I did register, plus I have an email from digidsign which says "thank you for registering digdesign D-fi and Maxim..." with a registration confirmation number. unfortunately, that number doesn't help me, and it doesn't show up on my ilok.com account either, despite the fact that everything else but Maxim and D-fi did show up.

fix it please!!!
Old 12-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonothon77 View Post
I have the same issue!! No one here can answer it?
We've answered it several times - you need to contact Customer Service, either by phone or by using the Customer Service Request Form and they will assist you in getting iLok auths for those plug-ins.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:46 AM

no reply but a ? i just up graded from ptle7.3 to ptle8.0 now i get moogerfooger asking to respond to a chalange what do i need to do to respond Help