Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2009, 03:55 AM

Default Software needed

I hope you can excuse my ignorance in this issue, as it is late....and it's been a long day in the studio.

I have just bought an Mbox1 so I can do some editing from home (apparently 10 hours a day in the studio isn't enough ). The problem is that it didn't come with any software, so now I am in search for any version of Pro-Tools 6.3 or above.

Can anybody point me in the direction to download this (for Mac 10.4.7) as I have searched everywhere in the forum to no avail???

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I can't pinch the software from work as we use digi002 there.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:06 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Software needed

See the Compatibility & Upgrades link at the top of the forum.

Since you are on Mac OS X 10.4, you would need to purchase the Pro Tools LE 7.4 Upgrade (Tiger compatible) - DOWNLOAD ONLY.

If you are on Leopard or Windows XP/Vista, you would just purchase the Pro Tools LE 8 Upgrade.

Either upgrade is compatible with your Mbox, it would depend on which operating system you are using.

If the seller did not include any software, then you would need to purchase the software by buying an upgrade. No previous version is required to purchase and install the upgrade versions.