Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2019, 11:18 AM

Default Minor Issue After Upgrade

Upgraded to 12.3 today and my artist mix surface vertical zoom in/out buttons are not responding. The horizontal zoom in/out is working. Not sure if this is symptom of another issue.

A reboot of Eucon fixed my touch screen, as it was scrolling from page one to page 150, and missing everything in between. The Setting showed each page. After I restarted Eucon, the page scroll works fine now.

Everything else seems ok so far...

Was wondering if anyone had this same/similar issue ref the vertical zoom not working.

I saw a post that was triaging a different issue, but maybe I can try this..: (Remove Eucon from startup then reboot, after reboot add back the Eucon to startup)

Thank you...
Old 01-11-2019, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Minor Issue After Upgrade

Working on this further...I see my 'shift' key is locked, so when I press it ponce it activates for both my mix and control surfaces. Still not able to get my vertical zoom working from the control surface.

I also noticed that when the shift button is active/locked, thats when I scroll from page one to page 150, on my touch screen. When I unlock it, I can scroll numerically.

Getting confused now.

Any help or suggestions are very helpful, Thank you
Old 01-11-2019, 12:27 PM

Default Re: Minor Issue After Upgrade

I found that setting that fixed the problem. The upgrade is good, I just wish Avid created an updated in-depth manual with all the new features and customizations. Too much experimenting... but great product though.