Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24

Old 08-23-2004, 12:58 PM

Default Bug with Focusrite D2 plugin...

We have installed the latest version of the plugin from your website, if we go to the pages of the EQ with the global page up/down keys, we cannot access some pages, it skips through very fast from the first page to the last page, this does not happen when we do this on a channelstrip page up/down key.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:33 AM
Avid

Default Re: Bug with Focusrite D2 plugin...

Hi,

When you say latest version do you mean version 2.1.1 that is part of the 6.4cs6 relapse found here:

http://www.digidesign.com/download/cs/

Please confirm the version of the plug-in you are using so that we can take a look at this in house.

Thanks,
Digidesign Tech Support
Old 08-24-2004, 11:06 AM

I will take a look at it tomorrow morning, as I remember, PT has been updated to at least 6.4cs6, that's what I saw our technician a week ago (could also have been cs7 if that was available already), if the cs6 plugin updater was available also at that time, I am sure that also happened, since we did the update to make sure the D2 mapped on the dedicated EQ-panel, and our focus was especially on the plugins.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:20 AM

I checked which software was installed it turned out to be PT6.4cs5, so I updated PT with the software from the website PT 6.4cs8 (now PT says it is cs7, strange?) and I also redid the plugins update cs6. I also checked which version of the D2 is installed and it says 2.1.1.

After the install I checked if the problem still exists and it still flips from the first to the last page using the global page up/page down switches.
Old 08-25-2004, 10:40 AM
Avid

Hi,

The version of the Pro Tools application stays at 6.4cs7 in the 6.4cs8 release. The mixer plug-ins are the only thing that is updated. The list of files installed and their versions can be found on the 6.4cs8 download page here:

http://www.digidesign.com/download/cs/64cs8/hdmac/

We took a look at this here in house and did not see the behavior you are reporting. Would it be possible for you to post a step by step description of what you are doing so that I can make sure that we are looking at the same thing.

Thanks,
Digidesign Tech Support
Old 08-25-2004, 01:43 PM

What I am doing is, I put a D2 on every track, 1st insert point (doesn't really matter), then I press the global channel strip mode EQ switch, so every channel on the console shows the first page of the D2 (showing the I/O trims and the LPF and HPF), then I press the page down to access the next page, but instead of showing the 2nd page it instantly jumps to the last page (showing the lo-mid freq and the lo-shelf). If you put the console to show values you can see it skips the in between page, it shows them just a fraction of a second (it skips the page of the hi-shelf and the hi-mid freq).
Old 08-31-2004, 10:06 AM

Digi?
Old 08-31-2004, 01:51 PM
Avid

Hi,

We have been able to reproduce this in house, thanks for supplying the detailed description of the steps required. I don't have any information about how this will be resolved, when I have more information I will let you know,

Thanks again,
Digidesign Tech Support