Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2012, 12:45 PM

Default Ilok Issue with pro tools 10 (Mac / Windows)

I have pro tools 10 installed for Mac and Windows, I have managed to get everything working 100% and for the most part am pretty happy with the update.

Having a small problem, that I can live with, but if there is any way to fix it, it would make my life easier.

The ilok isn't recognized when start Pro tools unless I unplug it, and plug it back in. This is the same for Windows and Mac. It only does that on 1st run, when I either shut down or restart. Once I unplug it and plug it back in, It works and there is no problems, but on 1st run I must do this every time.

I don't want to wear down the connection on my ilok and I can see constant plugging in / unplugging won't be good for the longevity of my ilok. Anybody else have this problem, and is there a fix for it"? I installed the current drivers from Ilok's website