Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2010, 01:40 PM

Default Play back issues

Mhh, not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but here it goes anyways.

SO I finally got the chance to upgrade my PC a while back, and was waiting for official win 7 support. Now that its hear I've upgraded my Pro tools from LE 7, to LE8, it looks great! I'm loving it so far.

But here is my issue, I went to play some audio via my web browser, after installing and updating pro tools, and I've got no sound coming out of my monitors. My system is showing its got a signal, but my monitors just sit there no audio coming out of them.

I've made sure everything is plugged in, that there are no headphones plugged in, even that the system was sending the audio in the first place, and so far no good.

Just having a 'I feel totally dumb' moment here cause following my signal path I just can't see why I'm not getting any audio out of my monitors.

Any suggestions would be of great assistance!