Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Scorch Forum Home Page

Forum Terms of Use

Scorch for iPad Support FAQ

Avid Scorch

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Old 03-31-2014, 11:36 PM

Default Maps in Avid Scorch

I have a lot of scores in my iPad app Avid Scorch. I use the app by some choirs. Now I want to organize my scores in a map in Avid Scorch. Does anyone know how you can solve that. I know I can sort my scores by title or componist but that is not what I want. I want to reorganize my app. Thanks for reply.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:44 PM

Default Re: Maps in Avid Scorch

This is feature many have been screaming for. Depends how many scores you have. You can drag to shelves but that is only ok if you have a few. Another thing I do is sort my files by an initial letter so all my 4 part scores have a z in the file name, etc. but after a month I started converting my scores to PDF and now use forScore which has so many tags and set lists and everything else you need that I rarely use scorch now. We may get more features in another two years but scorch doesn't even recognise all the metadata fields in Sibelius.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:32 AM

Hello Fraser.sims
Thanks for your reply. So I was searching for nothing.
I now have 102 scores.
I must have patience I think.
Kindly regards
Cor
Old 04-02-2014, 02:43 PM

Hi cor, you may want to list your choir in the composer field. Not ideal but at least you can filter by choir, or put choir and composer in composer field if you need to see composers as well. Again not ideal but it may be a compromise that would help.