Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2010, 08:11 AM

Default Transfuser: My list of issues

This is a short list of issues I've seen with Transfuser 1.3 since I started using it 2 months ago. I've set up Transfuser so it's streaming content from a dedicated internal SATA drive:

1)Clicking on the "Dance drum loops" folder in the browser there is a 3 se. delay followed by a brief spinning BOD, from there it let's you proceed but I'm not seeing this on any other folders.

2)Sometimes the effects work and sometimes they don't....like the beatcutter one of the main reasons I got Transfuser in the first place!(I mean seriously what is with that?)

3)I'm getting no prompt window asking me how I want to bring a loop in. This was working fine until about a week ago and now....nothing...no prompting. *pppfff*

4) Suggestion: Can you add a "Save As" option for saving tracks...this is a time saver!

I got Transfuser to do remixes and it's conceptually a fine VI...conceptually but it is NOT stable. Do you hear me AVID!? You need to do all of us end users a favor and test this thing so we don't have to beta-test your software. If you want to HIRE me to do this I will(as I've done for a bunch of developers) but I'm not on your payroll the last time I checked.

Let's see some action.
Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
Ableton Live 10/Presonus Studio 3