Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2009, 07:23 AM

Cool Another toontrack question

Hello guys,
Thanks for checking this out. I have all of the updates for PT8 and Toontrack products superior drummer 2 (and the NYvol2 expansion pack. )All updates are loaded and operational.
So when I try to load a "Combined Preset", I get a partial graphic where the 4 corners of the window show up and most of the internal info does too, but there are places where the graphic is incomplete. The function of the combined preset does work OK. I wanted to know if anybody else might be having the same thing going on with their gear and what they did to fix it. I already posted this on TT forum but nobody has responded.When we were waiting for cs2 to come out it did clear up a bunch of graphic issues, so maybe there is still a few little bugs? (I hope it is just my ignorance!) So this is the best forum I can refer to cause there are always people around that do respond. Thanks in advance and goodluck to all you guys that are doin it.
frankielouis
Old 04-25-2009, 05:20 AM

Default Re: Another toontrack question

I am also getting GUI errors from Toontracks Superior 2.0 + NY Expansions, with a fully up to date PT8cs2 and Superior v2.1.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:37 AM

Cool Re: Another toontrack question

my brother,
Since you are the only one (so far) that has replied, let me tell you how I got around this GUI problem. Like I said when in TT using a Combined Preset, the graphics showed up partially( the corners and some of the interior of the window)So I was experimenting around(as usual) and found that by clicking on the "Show Desktop" icon (lower lefthand corner) then back again that the graphic was totally clear with all information.
Just to be clear, the functionality of the combined preset was 100% it was just the graphics that were partially scrambled. One more point, this type of graphic problem still occurs whenever I load a TT drumset, again the partial graphics that is eliminated once I click away from it then return. I believe there have been discussions related to this issue on the forum. I do have all the updates that are current loaded in and everything else in the system is 100% operational.
Let me know what happens and maybe we can get it going so someone out there that is hip to fixing it will chime in.
Best of Luck,
frankielouis
Old 05-01-2009, 02:11 PM

Wink Re: Another toontrack question

The TT techs and forum agree that this has been a problem since PT7. So maybe a cs3 will address it.