Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2002, 03:44 PM

Default ANYONE USED THIS?

I'm interested in buying a dual tube compressor, and I also need a couple good preamps. A guy at the store recomended the MIND PRINT DTC which is about $1600. After a couple days searching the web, I cannot find any reviews for this thing. Has anyone listened to this unit? If so, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks

Check it out HERE
Old 10-13-2002, 06:00 PM

Default Re: ANYONE USED THIS?

I can't really say I've listened to it independantly. A friend recently sent me a rough mix of a project he's working on and mentioned that some of the tracks were recorded through the DTC.

The stuff sounded great; excellent air, but this guy routinely works with expensive gear so other stuff sounded great too.

I know that he, personally, really liked the DTC.
Old 10-13-2002, 07:35 PM

Default Re: ANYONE USED THIS?

DB, So far your the only one I know of thats even heard of this thing except the guy at the store. It seems like a good deal for 2 good pre's and tube comp. And EQ's.....Thanks