Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2016, 01:54 PM

Default Procontrol Main Unit and Fader Pack for parts

I have a main unit and one fader pack. Both power supplies are not working. All faders work but a couple are a bit sticky.

The monitoring section hasn't been used in years so I'm not sure how it functions, it worked last time I used it. The talk back definitely works as I used that until recently.

Basically you can use it for parts or replace the power supplies and they will be working. The front arm rests have been stripped down to bare aluminum because they were peeling and they looked better stripped down.

Located in Warsaw Poland, probably only shipping to EU will make sense.

Make me an offer.

Chris Aiken