Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2021, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Why does Avid support suck?

Hey aaquilato

I HAVE to agree that when someone is charging support fees and upfront aswell as we pay yearly for support plans users should have support access when ver needed and for those ASC tickets they charge $50-ish bucks for should have Avid techs actually Call You with the CORRECT support person.

I will send an email to support now and have them reissue a new ASC as the ASC you PAID for is useless now and you got a subpar support guy who wasn’t even a Prp Tools support.

Hang tight and someone from Avid will hollaback.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 01-25-2022, 07:04 PM

Default Re: Why does Avid support suck?

I'm pretty sure I paid for the 2nd of the 3 versions of Sibelius (i.e. not the free one, but not the most expensive one either), but I seem to only have the free version downloaded. I can't find anyone to help me figure out what is wrong, or why I don't have the version I paid good money for.

It would be really great if I could talk to a real person about this--I'm pretty sure we could solve the problem in 5 minutes. But instead, I've wasted most of my evening searching for answers online. Somebody, please help me?