Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2017, 04:58 AM

Default Re: Can't create new project

I'm also having this problem. My forum email is the correct email address for my account. If I could get added to the list to get it fixed that'd be great please. Any ideas how long it's going to take? Looks like it's been going for a while.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:33 AM

Hi

I've used pro tools 8 LE in the past, and I've downloaded pro tools first this week. So, the first time I opened it already says I've reached the project limit for this account. But it is the first time I've used it. I haven't even created my first project with pro tools first. What should I do?
Old 11-05-2017, 09:22 PM

Same problem. Just installed few mins back and same message. Did all suggested. Unistalling and going back to Cubase 9 Pro.
Old 11-19-2017, 03:08 AM

Hello, I am having the same problem. Just recently bought the Focusrite 2i2 studio bundle that came with Protools Firs 12.8.2. I downloaded Avid and iLok and linked the accounts. Then downloaded Protools, when trying to create a new session an error message pops up stating....Maximum number of projects have been reached for this account....I have not created any projects. I have taken all the steps on previous threads to correct the issue with no luck.
Please Help
Thank You
Old 11-27-2017, 07:55 AM

Same problem.
Here is my dress : [email protected]
Old 11-27-2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilia.macionczyk View Post
Hi,
I'm new here. I registered yesterday on Avid and I download Pro Tools First.

I have a problem. I can't create new project. On my dashboard I can see "0/0 projects". When I click create button, I get a note "The maximum number of projects has been reached for this account". I should have possibility to create 3 projects, but I don't have. What can I do?
I have wasted way to much of my time trying to do something that should be simple and easy!

I am having the same problem. Can't open a project because it says I am at my limit, well that's an understatement!
The emails were verified on another terminal that I use for email not for music, is that the problem?
Old 11-27-2017, 09:22 AM

It is actually pretty pathetic isn't it?

I've had a support ticket in since Friday, the responder acts like they don't know or haven't heard of this before. Smfh.

Unbelievable...
Old 11-27-2017, 09:55 AM

I may just send the eleven rack back, I did not know I was buying a box of unlimited frustration.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:21 AM

I find the Eleven Rack itself to be worth the recent sale price ($349), and the Eleven Rack Editor software (which is free) gives me a PC based user interface if I need/want it.

I didn't buy the ER to use with ProTools. But it would be nice to be able to at least try it out without these issues.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edegagne View Post
It is actually pretty pathetic isn't it?

I've had a support ticket in since Friday, the responder acts like they don't know or haven't heard of this before. Smfh.

Unbelievable...
I can't even get a support ticket because I only bought an eleven rack with free pro tools first included, apparently you have to buy support for the "free" included software to actually use it? My patience is about over with this. Does anyone from Avid even read this forum?