Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 09-21-2017, 03:03 AM

Default Re: Structure 2.0.7. Samples not loaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianosound View Post
should I download all new 2.0.7 instruments and all??
Yes - because the free Updater from 2.0.2 to 2.0.7 doesn't work.

Quick recap:
Structure Free (which comes bundled with Pro Tools) must be uninstalled before installing the Full version of Structure.

Backup your User Presets.

Uninstall Structure 2.0.2
Not just uninstall Structure 2.0.2 - also remove all of the folders associated with Structure
These folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\AIR Music Technology\Structure
C:\ProgramData\AIR Music Technology\Structure - help support said that was important.

(I'm disappointed you can't just use the 1st 2.0.7 Installer and keep your Content intact - because IIRC, the Content for 2.0.2 is the same as 2.0.7.
If you've got the time and drive-space, quarantine your 2.0.2 Structure Content, to compare it with 2.0.7 Structure Content).

Run CCleaner and restart computer.

Install Structure 2.0.7.19000, using the Full Installer.
Restart computer.

Full Installer available here:
http://www.airmusictech.com/retail/redeem
Old 09-21-2017, 09:39 AM

Thanks unkJE,,, again,, a great deal of help! Appreciate it.
Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0GHz | Asus Z97-Pro LGA 1150 Intel 6Gb | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3 2400 | Asus GT640 Silent 2 GB GDDR3 | Samsung 850 Pro SSD's, WD Caviar Black HDD's | PSU Corsair 750W ATX12V | Windows 10 | Presonus Studio One | 003R PT's 12.8 | Waves Platinum | Ivory/Piano | Berlin Woodwinds, Nocturne Solo Violin | SPITFIRE Solo Strings | EastWest Hollywood Strings, Brass, Pro Drummer, and Stormdrum 2 | VSL | Vienna Ensemble Pro | M-Audio Code 61, FaderPort 8 |
Old 09-21-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkJE View Post
Wondering if anyone Mac has the Structure 2.0.10 Update installed and working properly in Pro Tools 12?

Structure 2.0.10 Update for Mac

http://www.airmusictech.com/product/structure-2#updates

I checked briefly last night and every patch loads with the yellow exclamation point icon indicating missing files. I found the if you expand the patch and click on the yellow icons, they go away after a bit of CPU processing.

I realized afterward that I didn't check whether the sound of the patch changed after the yellow icons went away so that's something worth checking out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mac Studio, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Glyph 2TB USB3 HDD, OWC drive dock, Mac OS Monterey 12.6.8

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.9, HD Native, Focusrite Red 8Pre

Presonus Faderport, Pro Tools | Control
Old 09-21-2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Jimmy View Post
.... every patch loads with the yellow exclamation point icon indicating missing files ....
http://www.pro-tools-expert.com/home...explained.html

"Previous users of Structure may have seen red exclamation marks which indicates missing samples, it will then often prompt you to find those missing samples. You may not have seen yellow exclamation marks until this version."

"However, yellow exclamation marks are less to worry about as long as you are not sending your projects elsewhere. A yellow mark simply means that the samples do not reside on your local or system drive. So if you use an external drive or have more than one drive inside your computer where your sample library lives, then you are going to see those yellow indicators when you load patches."
Old 09-22-2017, 12:55 AM

So somethings not right here?!! I downloaded and installed Structure from the AEIP3 update email I got. And after all the extracting (the 5 rar files), all I have still is the 'factory libraries'?? So I reinstalled a little differently allowing the factory files to install on my 'C' drive while keeping the Structure files(?) on the 'F' drive I've been using for Air instruments. It installed two sets of Factory instruments on my 'C' drive and another on my 'F' drive. They are exactly the same,,, all three!!! And in Structure, I only have access to factory libraries, no Structure libraries? Where did all that extracting go? Surely they aren't supposed to be the same?
Help,,,,! I've fallen and I can't get up! (Commercial from years ago,,,, anyone remember that one?) Mike
Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0GHz | Asus Z97-Pro LGA 1150 Intel 6Gb | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3 2400 | Asus GT640 Silent 2 GB GDDR3 | Samsung 850 Pro SSD's, WD Caviar Black HDD's | PSU Corsair 750W ATX12V | Windows 10 | Presonus Studio One | 003R PT's 12.8 | Waves Platinum | Ivory/Piano | Berlin Woodwinds, Nocturne Solo Violin | SPITFIRE Solo Strings | EastWest Hollywood Strings, Brass, Pro Drummer, and Stormdrum 2 | VSL | Vienna Ensemble Pro | M-Audio Code 61, FaderPort 8 |
Old 09-22-2017, 01:29 AM

A lot of times while typing, I fall upon the answer to my own question.... What does the free version look like, and is that the 'Factory Libraries', or are the 'Factory Libraries' the full version of Structure??? (Maybe I can get myself up off the floor without any help?!)

Mike
Old 09-22-2017, 03:22 PM

Well I did finally figure it out! It has been so long since I've used Structure, I'm now remembering that the free version only had like one page of instruments. Also,, I had thought there was a snare in the orchestra elements that held a long roll, but I haven't found it, so thought this must only be the free version. Anyhow, everything is back to par and working well. No more missing files!

Anyone know where the snare sustained roll is??? Thanks ,,, Mike
Old 09-22-2017, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianosound View Post
... everything is back to par and working well. No more missing files!
Great news!

I remember a Snare Roll - will post later if I find it ....

Found these:

Structure Part 4 Concepts on Preparing to Make Your Own Sample Patch 7 Mins

Structure Part 3 Patch and Part Structures 5 mins
Old 09-22-2017, 05:30 PM

You can watch with a free 7-day trial:
How To Create Layered Patches In Structure
http://www.pro-tools-expert.com/home...structure.html
Old 09-25-2017, 09:40 PM

When Structure doesn‘t find the samples i always try the „Spotlight“ button of the popup window. Structure finds it then (here)...
MacBook Pro i7 Quad 2.6GHz 16GB RAM
ProTools 2020.11
Avid S1
Avid Dock
Avid Control
Digidesign Command|8
macOS Catalina
MOTU 4pre
MOTU Track16
Axiom Pro 25
LinnStrument 128
Roli Seaboard Block