Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > MIDI

Old 01-16-2009, 08:14 PM

Default Moog LP FATEL ERROR with PT

Hi Guys,
I seem to be running in to a major problem with the LP and Pro Tools. I am running new ver of PT 8, and the LP is locking up with FATLE ERROR KEYBOARD OVER RUN. This is happening on USB and DIN with all merge turned off. This problem was happening also when I was running PT 7.4cs7, and we all know it will be a short time before digidesign bring out a CS up date for 8. But when I contacted Moog customer support they told me they have been having lots of reports back with problems with LP and Pro Tools try another DAW. Well this is great advice and all, but that is kind how I work.
This is really starting to bum me out as tech problems like this can put a real downer on the day. I would really apprecate your feed back, and if you are having any of these problems.
All the best E.N