Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion

Old 08-10-2018, 11:37 PM

Default Re: Can't create new project

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
Have you already tried signing out and signing back in?
Hello there, any word on my previous reply?
Old 08-14-2018, 02:11 PM

Avid please look into my account im having this problem for weeks. Icant create a new project because it says i have 3/3 created and i deleted all my projects and it still says its full!!! PLEASE HELP! i tried everything in the forums and nothing and im pretty good with computers.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:55 PM

avid please help with my pro tools first. it wont let me create a new project because it says 3/3 projects are stored but i deleted them and it still says its full
Old 11-22-2018, 04:57 AM

I´m having the same trouble trying to run Pro-Tools First on a Mac. I´ve already did everything mentioned above, but still cannot create projects.
Any other way to solve this problem, please?
Thanks a lot
Old 05-14-2019, 03:19 AM

I am having the same issue with my account. Please can you reset it for me and no matter how many times I close or uninstall it still comes up 3/3 projects used and I have deleted all my projects. many thanks My avid user name is samd101
Old 11-16-2019, 11:42 AM

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew how to change their email address in Pro tools?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2019, 05:55 PM

I have the same problem - I have never created a project but I get the error message about maximum projects reached. I am a new PTF user, email is [email protected]. I would really appreciate some help

Edit 10/12/2019: my problem is now solved. I had two email addresses registered to my account, the result of some stuff-up when I registered. The Community support from Raff and Tope was very persistent and they eventually got it sorted. But now I have a different problem. I have set up my audio interface (Scarlett 6i6) correctly, as far as I can tell, but recording does not start when I arm the track and hit play. This is a bit demoralising... But I'll keep on trying

Last edited by Sinista; 12-09-2019 at 03:41 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:47 AM

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to Pro Tools First and I'm having the same problem when trying to create a new project. I currently have 0/0 projects but when I click create button, I get the message "The maximum number of projects has been reached for this account".

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, making sure ILok is set up first, nothing works. What do I do? Can someone reset the account for me please??

Thanks in advance