Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2018, 07:15 PM

Default Importing audios exported from DP has weird infos

Hi there,
In my workflow, I normally have an audio track in the DP project to record what I composed in DP(with buses), instead of bouncing. and then, I right click that recorded audio and choose Export audio files so I can get it in My Finder.
Next step is put that into Pro Tools, or my client will do that.
If I drag into Pro Tools, the length becomes longer everytime (sample rates are always 48hz)(maybe it's because PT detect the Speed info in that audio track), and it appears with a triangle icon in Pro Tools next to the audio, sometimes even with different 2 green triangle showing the start positions, or sometimes Pro Tools add a "Poly Poly" in the name, very weird.
If I choose the import in menu of PT, it shows the audio file I exported from DP actually contains 2 audio tracks...
I wish I can upload an attachment to show, but when you create a new empty project in DP, just write some speed in conductor track , record audio in audio track , right click to export it, and no matter you drag or import into PT, you'll see what I mean.
So I'm trying to determine which Software should I adjust?