Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Pro Tools Express on Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2014, 04:03 PM

Default SOLUTION?:MIDI controller suddenly stops working, can't figure out why.

I was learning how to navigate express, my Keystudio was always able to work fine, but all of a sudden after the MIDI controller working fine, it just all of a sudden stopped making sound, Its so frustrating I don't understand, Ive restarted everything, opened up Xpand2 to get the default sound, but nothing! What can I do?

Update, after about 45 minutes of freaking out stressing about drivers, it was a simple setting under Options<MIDI through. ughhhh! lol but if anyone else has this problem maybe this could help.