Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2006, 02:50 AM

Default Changing the color of PT mixer / interface?

I like that its simple and clean and easy to get around in but before I was converted to protools at my audio school, I had been a big Cubase SX user for a year or 2. I loved the look of the interface as far as darker shades and colors. I find that after an hour or 2 my eyes start hurting from all the bright greys and whites and wish there was a way to change the shading or allow for "skins" of some sort to apply.

Is there anything hidden in the program that could allow us to edit the colors and graphics or could u guys at digi toss the idea around to let us have a little control in that area please?

We have been having a bit of a discussion on it over at gearslutz http://gearslutz.com/board/showthrea...414#post996414