Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2012, 02:01 PM

Default Can't hear effects of cabinet impulses in Pro Tools MPowered 9

I can hear the sound of an amp simulator on its own but when i load a cabinet impulse or any other plugin all i can hear is the direct input signal (or something that sounds very similar), this has given me a real headache, can anyone help me out with this?

Perhaps it would help if i write down the plugins: I'm using a Poulin le456 and loading a cabinet impulse through Voxengo Bootex.

P.S. yes, ive made sure none of my plugins are bypassed, and "track record enable" is turned on.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:38 AM

Question Re: Can't hear effects of cabinet impulses in Pro Tools MPowered 9

I am having the same issues. I can hear the effects from LeCab on tracks that I have already recorded, but I want to "audition" the different amp sim's so I can see what I like. I have done as much reading on this as I can, but I am simply not finding anything. Is there not an option that I am missing that allows the user to "audition"?

I am running the M-Box powered PT9, and upgraded to PT10, however I am not using the M-Box interface, instead I run the Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 audio interface. Is this something that is the issue? I think that I read that the M-Box version does not have an audition feature, but the HD version does? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Can anyone help us out here, I am pulling my hair out these last few days. Thanks in advance.