Scorch Forum Home Page

Forum Terms of Use

Scorch for iPad Support FAQ

Avid Scorch

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2014, 02:51 PM

Default NotateMe and NotateMe Now

Neuraton has launched two apps so we can actually compose on an iPad and send the MusicXML file to Sibelius for further editing. NotateMe is fairly comprehensive but the free NotateMe Now is a single stave and gives you an opportunity to see how useful this software is. I'm still using an iPad 2 with a boxwave stylus on the latest iOS. Sent the file via email and I was able to open it in ios scorch on my iPad and play it back. I was also able to open it and edit in in Sibelius 7 on my MBP. I am really impressed with it as I can now compose on my iPad. This software is what many have been waiting for. Brilliant, very intuitive, clear interface, and most of the time it's very quick to use. OK, occasionally frustrating but its free! I have the ability to clean errors in Sibelius later so if its struggling, I just move on. This has just got to be a must have app if you need something to jot down ideas on.

Last edited by Fraser.Sims; 02-13-2014 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Updated after more use