Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 07-05-2018, 08:30 PM

Default Re: New Software Release EuControl Version 18.3

thanks very much Eddie .I get a little cornfused with all the new stuff happening
Old 07-07-2018, 01:49 PM

hi Eddie
what about firmware is that in that download too?
Old 12-13-2018, 11:29 PM

Oops a couple of things I'm getting with this PT1018.12 (plain vanilla on a PC) update on a Win 10 rig that was fine yesterday is : The keyboard focus button is not clickable on and off and the Target button on plugins won't activate or de-activate. After much head scratching and reinstalling my Kensington Trackball drivers and updating my Nvidia drivers, I found that PT1018.12 worked fine w/o my Eucon (Artist Control/Mix) online....Sooo I reinstalled the latest Universal Eucon software and this buggy situation went away. I now have KB focus and the plugin target function working properly.
Just a heads up for anyone using a similar rig.

Wilson Dyer MPSE
Sound Supervisor: NCIS Los Angeles, CBS Television
Old 02-28-2019, 11:29 AM

I'm am also having issues with EuControl 18.3. It does not see my Artist Mix. Forgive me if this is not the proper place to post this question, but I can't find a more relevant thread in my forum searches. MacPro 1,1, Intel Xeon W 3GHz, 10 core, 64GB RAM, OS 10.13.6, Pro Tools 12.8.3
I've followed quick start & setup guides, troubleshooting based on forum advice, static & dhcp ip addresses, rebooting, trashing prefs, etc. The network in sys prefs sees and connects, but EuControl Settings is empty and add is grayed out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:15 PM

Any news on a new update, you mentioned was coming April... to fix some Logic issues... still have a very unstable set up... thanks ROB
Old 04-02-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robreed2 View Post
Any news on a new update, you mentioned was coming April... to fix some Logic issues... still have a very unstable set up... thanks ROB
Eddie said it was delayed a few weeks late last week due to some Pro Tools issues so I would expect this within 2 weeks.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 04-05-2019, 01:10 PM

Hope its soon, or Im about to give up on it.... its almost unusable , especially with the latest EUCRON software... Im not sure its correct to sell it as LOGIC compatible.. especially to use anything near the words reliable... so frustrating, as I love the unit... but once it looses connection( which is always does at some point) nothing can get it re connected apart from a complete shut down... there is nothing to reset the connection in etc EUCOn software, with Logic...FRUSTRATED.