Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 09-11-2013, 10:37 AM

Default Wolfram Knelangen LEAVES AIR Music Technology

As reported in the PTE Blog...

http://www.pro-tools-expert.com/home...s-inmusic.html

__________________________________________________ _______________

I will apologize in advance for my over reactive outburst...

"FARK!"

The AIR instruments are the ONLY thing holding me and so many of their customers back from moving to PT11!

I can almost guarantee this is a result of the VP of Software Development at InMusic who was the founder of
SONiVOX which was acquired at the same time AIR was. SONiVOX makes competing products and so with her
in the position she is in it would not surprise me one bit if she put a stake in AIR's heart to push her own product line.

I am so angry that the amazing talent at AIR is abandoning ship, especially Wolfram and Samara.

Wolfram and his team have paved the way for amazing pieces of software and was totally customer and product
focused which every AIR customer loved about him.

To my dying breath I will NEVER buy ANY InMusic product if they kill off the AIR product line and I will do everything
I can to see that their reputation lives in the proverbial dumper!

He should rip off every line of code and start a new VI company in Moscow...hell the Russians have no respect for IP anyway.

Meanwhile AVID sits there with the look on their face of "Who Me"? and has their thumbs up their ass.

www.LightWingStudios.com

Musical Instrument Protection Accessories...Made In America.

Dell Precision T7910, Dual Processors (total 20 Cores), 128GB RAM, 4 @ 2TB SSDs, 1 @ 4TB HDs, Nvidia 2GB Dual Monitor Card, Dual LG 48" TVs used as Monitors, Arturia 88 Midi Controller, Black Lion USB Audio Interface, Mackie HR-828 Monitors, Katana Head, Fishman Triple Play, Win 10 Pro, PT 2023.3 Studio, only the Plugins I NEED, WAY TOO MANY Guitars...and an AMAZING wife!

AxeShield HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, AxeSak, AxeGlove, AxeCap & PedalShield

Last edited by LightWing; 09-11-2013 at 03:12 PM.