Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 04-04-2016, 04:58 PM

Default Avid Artist Community "Visualforce" error

So I've seen this error mentioned multiple times regarding the ASC submission form, but none when trying to log in to the Avid Artist Community, or a solution for either. This issue has occurred for the past 2 months and continues on multiple different computers, networks, and browsers. My main system is running OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 with the latest version of Safari (9.1). Using Chrome to log in results in the same issue. With Pro Tools 12.5 now released and Cloud Collaboration running I wonder if anyone else has experienced this same issue or if there are any known solutions. I have also changed my DNS settings as stated in a previous thread but still nothing. Anyone got any ideas?