Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Live Sound > VENUE Live Sound Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2012, 02:18 PM

Default D-Show remote use

So I had no issues for almost 2 years going remote into my console via iteleport on my iphone/ipad and chicken of the vnc on my mac. I was using 2.7.1 I recently upgraded my software to 2.9.1 and can no longer remote in. Nothing else changed, I am seeing the console on the network, its being assigned a ip address via DHCP. I have made that a stagnate IP address so. The password is correct everything thing seems to be setup correctly. I have installed the latest version of the ECx software.

Can anyone help me get back to running remote operation?

Thanks

Mike

Venue D-Show
Old 02-27-2012, 06:12 PM

Default Re: D-Show remote use

try a manually selected IP address. i have my 2.9.1 setup running a DHCP remote address and a static Venue-link address. trying a static ip might help with your situation. if not, give the guys at tech support a call. they are great at that kinda stuff

Venue SC48
Macbook 13"
HP 2525TX Tablet
Motion Tablet LE1600
Mac Mini 2.6 dual core with 1TB 4gig Ram