Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2022, 07:00 AM

Default Which System ID belongs to which computer?

Hi,

I've got four perpetual PT Ultimate license on an update plan in my Avid account. The plan renewal dates are staggered and need to be renewed at different times of the year.

The problem: either in Avid Link or on the My Products page on the Avid website, I have no way of knowing which System ID is linked to which computer. I would if the previous administrator had taken notes in the account, but that ship has sailed. One of the plans is coming to an end but I get the renewal message with the same date on all systems.

The question: How do I know which System ID belongs to which computer so I can plan the renewals or lack thereof?

Thanks a bunch!
Old 11-10-2022, 07:12 AM

Default Re: Which System ID belongs to which computer?

The system ID’s are shown on the iLok attached to each computer. Not on the computers themselves.

If you open iLok manager on each computer and look at the iLok on the system, you’ll see the System ID under the License ID column in iLok manager for the Pro Tools license on that particular iLok.

If you already know which iLoks are on certain computers based on the iLok name, then you can log into you iLok account on the web and see each iLok and what’s licensed to each.
Old 11-10-2022, 07:36 AM

Default Re: Which System ID belongs to which computer?

Thanks! That column was hidden in the iLok Manager.

Problem solved.