Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2008, 06:53 PM

Default Structure Content Error

I'm getting a strange error when using Structure. I was working on a session a couple days ago, in which I had one instantiation of Structure on an instrument track, with one Patch loaded (a Fazioli from the Structure Edition of Goliath). For some reason, when I tried to reopen the file today, Structure gave the following message:

"CDRM Error while licensing/decrypting"

So from that point, Structure says it's missing x number of files, which I tried to relocate. Although I know where the content files are stored and can point to the right directory, Structure doesn't seem to be able to decrypt them so that they can be read as WAV files. I tried restarting and relaunching Pro Tools a couple times, and even reinstalled Structure, along with the Updater, but no luck. I also tried loading up other patches from the database, and using System Restore to go back to last Thursday, before I started havind problems, but that also failed to help.

I'm stumped, any ideas?
Old 01-05-2008, 11:03 AM

Default Re: Structure Content Error

Not sure what this is but will throw out a couple ideas:

Have you tried resetting the location of the library?

Did you reinstall the Goliath library as well when you reinstalled Structure? (maybe some content files are corrupt?)

Could there be a hard drive problem? You could try a surface scan of the drive with the library to see if there are some bad sectors...

Allan
16GB MacBook Air 2020 Intel, MacOS 10.15.7, PT 2020.12; 2.8 GHz Core i7 16GB MacBook Pro 2014, MacOS 10.14.6, Thunderbolt Native/PTU 2020.5; 3.4 GHz Xeon 3-1270 Quad 16GB HP Z210 Win 7x64 SP1 & HD2 Accel/PTHD 10.3.10 or Digi 002/PT 12.4
Old 01-08-2008, 03:24 AM

Default Re: Structure Content Error

Hello Champ Rock,

I´m also having the same problems here with at least one session.
No ideas right now, but a workarround for your problem:

Create a new session named e.g. "your session v2".
Now use the file / import session feature to import all audio + midi channels, mixer settings usw,
except the faulty Structure track.
If the midi data for the Structure track was located on the Structure instrument track, try to import (via import session data) this track without loading the insert settings in a separate second step, this should work.
Save your session now.
Create a new Structure instrument track and open your patch, route midi track to Structure and your session should be fully functional.
Save your session again under a new name.

I´m on PC with PT HD 7.4 cs1 / cs2, what is your system?

Hope that helps,

greetings,
Goetz.