Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video

Old 08-11-2001, 07:10 PM

Default Neuendo>OMF2>Digitranslator

Neuendo>OMF2>Digitranslator>ProTools=All Tracks White or Pink noise...Im ot sure which but the PT session has all tracks which are just maxed out waveform which produce static noise. I have not had this problem with other conversions So we are trying to determine where we are going wrong
Old 08-13-2001, 08:02 AM

Default Re: Neuendo>OMF2>Digitranslator

Try if you can get the OMF2 - file to import in an Avid. And see if there's the same problem. And : is it an OMF2 file with embedded media?

Always importing OMF2-files here via Digitranslator, had HUGE problems with missing media and so on. Appeared to be an AVID (NT) export problem, not the digitranslator's.
Old 08-16-2001, 10:10 PM

Thanks, I did some more research and apparantly Neundo is not yet exporting OMF correctly
Old 08-18-2001, 05:14 PM

The problem is with stereo files (tracks) and fades - Nuendo handles these in a different way from PT. I received a session from Nuendo, it took me a lot of time to sort it out, and there were many things we had to reedit manually.
Branko