Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Old 12-22-2017, 09:59 PM

Default pro tools 11 police sabotage

I'm running pro tools 11 with windows 10. My interface is a Tascam US 16x08 and really have had no issues with it until as of late. I went to use Audiosuite and its disabled (all plug ins) although renderng works. I trashed preferences and made sure playlist was selected to no avail. Audiosuite is still not functioning. I did have audio and at the time noticed that the pitch had changed on a vocal track I was playing back. After trashing preferencesin order to try to fix the Audiosuite issue I have lost audio through my Yorkville YSM-1's although I still have audio when running Windows Media Player or You Tube audio for example. My apologies for not being more succinct as it is my first time on the forum.

Last edited by searchlight; 12-24-2017 at 07:51 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 12-22-2017, 10:08 PM

Default Re: pro tools 11 police sabotage

Whatever you are posting about nobody here can likely understand.

Read the information under the 'Help us help You" link up the top of each DUC web page. Provide clear information as asked for there about your system and setup and ask your questions in ways people have a hope of understanding. Whole complete sentences in English are normally a good start.

What speakers and what cans? What is the Pro Tools playback engine set to (check don't assume) .... how do you tell if the pitch has changed if there is no audio?
Old 12-23-2017, 09:37 AM

Default Re: pro tools 11 police sabotage

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchlight View Post
1) Audio pitch has changed - timecode???

2) No audio coming through the speakers or cans - stumped

3) Audiosuite has been disabled - checked playslist option and it is active. Trashed preferences to no avail ??
Given the lack of complete system info on your profile page it looks like you're trying to run PT11 on an incompatible Windows version. Other than that we're drawing blanks. We can make assumptions but those may well be wrong and waste time. There's plenty of good knowledgeable people here but we can't help because no one is a mind reader or remote viewer. Unlike a gaming console like an Xbox there's no generic PT computer platform or operating system.

QAPLA!