Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 03-23-2005, 11:54 AM

Default TIME FOR ANOTHER CONTEST - ANYONE?

So I was thinking of ideas for another fun CONTEST - nothing to win, but shear fun of creating something.

Last time as you all remember we had the "2 minute ADULT THEME song contest" Though last time was AWESOME!

This time I was thinking of making a 2 to 3 minute comic book movie theme. Characters can be created to fit the tune, or just make something in that respect. Can be dark, or intense.. whatever... I think that a brief description of the character should be given too. Nothing crazy, just a little "here is what the song is about" Kinda make it a story for the imagination to follow.

Any other ideas I am game too. Just tired of the same thing going on here these days. Sorry to be blunt, but... let's make some tunes...

THIS WAS THE OLD ONE... SOME LINKS WORK.. OTHERS DO NOT...

ORIGINAL ADULT THEME CONTEST

- Doc

MONUMENT SOUND ON YOUTUBE

Monument Sound Facebook

"Changing how people hear music one track at a time"
Old 03-23-2005, 01:14 PM

Default Re: TIME FOR ANOTHER CONTEST - ANYONE?

Hey - I just followed that link and had a listen to the tunes from the last time - the ones that worked still - great stuff you guys (n gals)

Oh if only I could have the privilege of an hour of PT working without a hitch I might be interested in joining the fun - it's the sidelines for me unfortunately..

Seems like a fun game

: )
Old 03-23-2005, 03:14 PM

Default Re: TIME FOR ANOTHER CONTEST - ANYONE?

I'm kinda new to it yet, But I would be game...