Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2014, 08:02 AM

Default Korg Taktile Pro tools 11 controller not working

I am a relatively new PT user. I am running Pro tools 11 on windows 7. I recently purchased a Korg Taktile 25 and I am unable to get my controller functions working. Midi functions seem to work fine but I cannot get the controller function working. I am getting an error message " Pro Tools is unable to communicate with HUI." I feel like I have tried every setting possible under peripherals and midi under settings. Please help.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Korg Taktile Pro tools 11 controller not working

Have you looked at the FAQs/Instructions for the Taktile?

Quote:
1. Display the “Scene” parameter with the page ◀/▶ buttons, and choose “Pro Tools” with the value slider. 2. Open the “Peripherals” window in Pro Tools, and choose HUI in the “Type” Section. 3. Specify the DAW ports of the taktile in the source and destination sections that you want to be used by the HUI. - See more at: http://www.korg.com/us/products/cont...faq.php/#part2
I don't have this controller so I can't actually try any of this, but that is what is posted in the FAQ's.

If you are having trouble getting Pro Tools to connect to your Midi Controller try launching Pro Tools with Run As Administrator.

Right Click the Pro Tools Icon and choose Run As Administrator.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio