Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2004, 06:28 PM

Default Universal Audio HD Plugins - Where Can I Buy Them?

I have been looking for pricing on the UA Pultec EQP-1 for HD & can't find it (or any other Unviversal Audio Plug-ins for that matter) for sale on the Digistore or in the Plug-in Finder. On Universal's website their online store only talks about how you can buy the UAD-1 plugs not HD.

Maybe Digidesign are upset with Universal Audio for making the UAD-1->RTAS shell & aren't directly supporting or selling their plug-ins anymore? I am sure Digi wouldn't be happy about them taking market share from their prospective TDM customers. All very interesting. After using the demos I prefer the sound of UA's Pultec EQP-1 to Bombfactory's/Digi's version. Can anyone suggest how I can purchase it online?

www.matthewgraymastering.com

Brisbane Australia
Old 08-08-2004, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Universal Audio HD Plugins - Where Can I Buy Them?

Go to sweetwater.com/store. They've got just about everything at great prices (even the ICON).
Old 08-08-2004, 08:27 PM

Sent you an email....I have them NIB and will sell.

S0nguy
Old 08-08-2004, 10:46 PM

Quote:
I am sure Digi wouldn't be happy about them taking market share from their prospective TDM customers.
The UAD-1 is useful, but not nearly as transparent as TDM. There's a lot of headaches involved with using the UAD-1 that most TDM people would consider unbearable. I don't think Digi should be too worried about the UAD-1 as it exists right now.
Old 08-09-2004, 01:47 AM

In logic its great

in Nuendo its cool

In LE its just on my master fader