Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video

Old 07-13-2001, 12:05 AM

Default AV Option Online Record Delay?

Howdy, I just digitized audio & video through the AV Option XL (doing an online record using quickpunch; microlynx feeding MTC through a stealth port on my G4 533). Then I went back and redigitized a portion of the same audio and the initial audio & video were about 5 frames earlier than the chunk recorded without the video. I checked these against the source and the audio by itself was in sync with the source picture, while the audio recorded at the same time as video was out of sync with the source. Obviously this spells BIG PROBLEM, with us post kids. Anybody else seeing this?