Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2011, 03:47 AM

Default How To Post A Sandra Report -Videos-

So lately I've been answering several post on how to post a Sandra, or why it needs to be done, or where/how to download the FREE version ect.....

So, i figured why not make some videos, then I (or anyone else) can just point the user to a video.

Here are 4 videos, feel free to use them to save time in answering the same questions over and over again.

Around 9 minutes each - these go into extreme detail
How To Post A Sandra Report On The DUC - Downloading and Installing Sandra Lite - Part 1 of 2

How To Post A Sandra Report On The DUC - Generate, Copy/Paste to the DUC - Part 2 of 2

--------------------------------------------------------

This video is a super long combination of Parts 1 and 2 for those who prefer one contiguous video

How To Post A Sandra Report On The DUC - Download, Install, Generate, and Copy/Paste - FULL VIDEO

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is a short 1:40 video of just the BASICS on how to generate the correct report and copy/paste it to the DUC
How To Post A Sandra Report On The DUC - Just The BASICS

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio