Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > ProControl, Control|24, Command|8
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2015, 05:59 PM

Default Command|8 dont move faders

Hello, first of all he introduced me. my name is Juan Carlos, Chilean and I am a student of sound engineering.
Eh resorted to the forum because I have a problem with my command | 8.
When on (either using it standalone or connected to pc) does not start with test faders, but when connected to the PC, this sends signals knobs and buttons (pans, mutes, solos, etc ...). The faders if I move either manually send information to pro tools. In short, do not move and do not send information to the program.
I have something desperate because I am very used to working with her and miss very difficult ah me continue my work in the same way as before.
would greatly appreciate your help, seek information and there were people who managed to solve the problem, but found nothing that refers to the point where it is generated.
thank you very much to everybody, hope you can help me.

PD: I leave a link to a video uploaded to YouTube by testing faders.
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvwj...ature=youtu.be )
PD2: excuse my English, tube much help from google translator.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Command|8 dont move faders

Hola hermano como te va? Tengo este mismo problema, soy de la rep dom, me interesaría saber si pudiste arreglarlo y que hiciste y si sabes el porque se ha sucedido esto
Old 11-17-2015, 04:55 PM

La misma que te contesté en la otra discusión
D-Command Main Unit - 'Ole Blue

http://www.sknoteaudio.com/ plugins rock and are affordable.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcnicolas View Post
Hola hermano como te va? Tengo este mismo problema, soy de la rep dom, me interesaría saber si pudiste arreglarlo y que hiciste y si sabes el porque se ha sucedido esto
hola, un tecnico acá me soluciono el problema. primero los faders no enviaban información, el me dijo que tubo que arreglar el "setup" de la controladora. luego de eso habia que hacer que los faders se movieran. para eso el construyo un nuevo transformador y listo, faders moviéndose!. espero te sirva esto como dato. saludos!