Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2024, 08:16 AM

Default Deactivate message: The original MIDI device associated with the MIDI controller HUI…

Every time I open pro Tools it shows:

The original MIDI device associated with the MIDI controller "HUI"….
IMG_3568.jpg

I know I use a MIDI mixer Controller. But I don’t use it every time, because sometime I am at home where is my MIDI mixer, and sometime I am in the studio where is not my MIDI mixer. But every time when I am not using my MIDI mixer because it’s not here, this message come. But it’s burning my workflow, because evertime pro Tools not starting directly. Because message Block the start. Can i deactivate this message? I know I can delete the MIDI mixer from the list but I don’t wanna. Because sometime I use the mixer and sometimes not.

I don’t want deactivate and activate it.every time. Can I deactivate with message without delete the mixer from the list every time ?
Old 02-08-2024, 08:31 AM

Default Re: Deactivate message: The original MIDI device associated with the MIDI controller

If it only happens in one location you could unselect it in the midi controllers section on that computer?..
Old 02-08-2024, 09:02 AM

Default Re: Deactivate message: The original MIDI device associated with the MIDI controller

Sorry I should say, i produce music on my MacBook, because I travel a lot and work with other artists
Old 03-08-2024, 07:06 AM

Any ideas ? Any solution? To do something ?
Old 03-08-2024, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazpro View Post
I don’t want deactivate and activate it.every time. Can I deactivate with message without delete the mixer from the list every time ?
No. Your only option is to remove it from peripherals.