Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 01-23-2019, 04:25 PM

Default Namm 2019

I'll be around the Avid booth throughout the show so please stop by and say hey!

And in case you haven't already heard, we'll have a raw video stream available for the first few days in Avid Link.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Namm 2019

I'm getting no sound in avid-link on windows 10, everything is set right, meters are moving as if there should be sound (in volume panel) everything else on the net is giving sound just not avid-link!

Any ideas? It's also set specifically to the correct outputs on my prism interface same as everything but still no sound. And yeah the volume is up in the app and on the video (currently testing the live NAMM pre-amble vid)

thanks

googled no sound in JW player and all I could find was something about cookie/cache and some settings that aren't exposed to the end user in the Avid-link app so can't do anything about it!?

https://softron.zendesk.com/hc/en-us...o-in-JW-Player

ok grabbed it on play store it's on there but go to avid connect 2018 app then find it in the 'all apps' area. installed... STILL no sound even on my tablet. Are you playing a muted video here AVID?

update:
I guess the last part was right, AVID Staff said no sound till stream (even though a video was looping as if with sound for the past hours which was confusing and caused a few people to go problem hunting)

Last edited by Jeezer; 01-24-2019 at 07:59 AM.
Old 01-26-2019, 10:22 AM

Default Re: Namm 2019

Ah, yes. Sorry for the confusion! Live stream just started for today and it’s working fine here on my iPhone.