Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10

Old 07-27-2016, 09:39 AM

Default ARIA Player not recognized! - Help!

Each time I load Pro Tools I am given the same message:
"Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key was not connected or the plug-in was damaged:

ARIA Player.aaxplugin

Move these plug-ins to the "Plug-Ins (Unused) folder?"

NO - YES"

1. I am a bought-and-paid for user of Finale 2014.5 with licenses, so the ARIA player should work.

2. The iLok key is connected (or Pro Tools would not work at all) and is blue-lit.

3. I've uninstalled and re-installed four separate times (once with MakeMusic support on the phone), and the version is the most up-to-date.

I've already trashed my preferences, redownloaded the ARIA Player, and tried different combinations. I don't understand why this is not working. I've used the ARIA player once before and it worked just fine. I don't know what to do.

HELP!
Old 07-28-2016, 04:35 AM

Default Re: ARIA Player not recognized! - Help!

Is the license on your iLok? What version of the ILM software are you running? I know of at least one plugin developer (Izotope) that has issues with the latest ILM s/w so that's not out of the question.

Are you on Mac or Windows - you don't say which. If Windows make sure you have power savings features turned off (they're on by default in Windows).

Do you have both the RTAS and aax versions of Aria installed? There have been known instances where having both causes issues. If so try moving the RTAS version to the unused folder. As to aax make sure Aria is aax32 compatible as that's what you need for PT10.

QAPLA!