Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video

Old 03-29-2023, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Dolby Renderer 5.0 ilok missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYLOYMusic View Post
I purchased the Dolby Atmos Production Suite with the Educational discount on 23rd of March. I should be able to upgrade to the Dolby Atmos Renderer V5.0 but I cant surrender the licence in my iLok account. Furthermore, I can only use Dolby Atmos Renderer v3.5 and not even v3.7. How an I fix this licence issue?
Welcome to the community and sorry for the trouble. Looks like your support case is in progress - I'll check in again on it later today to make sure there's progress.
Old 03-29-2023, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Welcome to the community and sorry for the trouble. Looks like your support case is in progress - I'll check in again on it later today to make sure there's progress.

Hi Jeffro, I tried to create a case but the shop support form doesn't have a "Submit" button. I wasn't sure if it was relevant to start a case from my Ultimate support plan.
Old 03-31-2023, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfyou View Post
Hi Jeffro, I tried to create a case but the shop support form doesn't have a "Submit" button. I wasn't sure if it was relevant to start a case from my Ultimate support plan.
I've seen that when using Chrome on macOS - it can't display the CAPTCHA which needs to be completed to then show the Submit button (reported to the webteam). I'll start up a case for you, please watch for an email.
Old 04-03-2023, 04:41 PM

So we have exactly same issue as other folks here , bought via the link in My Special offers’ or tried to …no luck! Eventually bought it through our Avid reseller and now there’s no sign of the Ilok asset, that was 4 days ago. Avid support have been virtually useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2023, 08:45 PM

Cheers Jeffro! License surrender/update success here.
Old 10-13-2023, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSLAMBERT View Post
So we have exactly same issue as other folks here , bought via the link in My Special offers’ or tried to …no luck! Eventually bought it through our Avid reseller and now there’s no sign of the Ilok asset, that was 4 days ago. Avid support have been virtually useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm having the same trouble as it seems many others here.
I paid for the upgrade from 3.7 to 5.1 and no licence has appeared in my ilok.
Spent time poking around the clunky Dolby and Avid sites and have raised a ticket with Avid.
Was forced to the upgrade as working between 2 studios and now it's midnight on Friday here in the UK and an already delayed major label release will be even later.
Not at all the kind of service that I would expect to support pro users.