How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Old 06-06-2018, 08:10 AM

Default Re: "ALL" Group Shortcut Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbriggs3 View Post
I'm in the same boat, y'all. Love using the All Group to make selections, but don't want it "on" all the time and don't want to leave command Keyboard Focus mode.

Any ideas?

I have a set of macros in Keyboard Maestro that allow me to enable/disable specific groups with one keystroke: enables group bin focus, enters desired group key, re-enables command focus.

As far as the OPs problem, can't really speak to PT11 specifically as it's been a bit, but the "all" group enable/disable has never *not* worked here in any version of Pro Tools that I know of. Seems like it's gotta be something wonky with your keyboard or OS keyboard shortcuts as "Shift-2" bypasses inserts A-E, "Shift-3" bypasses F-J, and "Shift-A" bypasses all. Is Shift-1 bypassing just A-E or all 10 inserts? Is Shift-2 working correctly?

----------------------------------------
Mac Studio / Ventura, PT 2023.12.HDX, Avid HD I/Os and Metric Halo ULN8, 3xS1/Dock
Also running a Mac Studio Ultra / Ventura / HDX / MTRX / S6