Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 04-19-2018, 01:18 PM

Default Meters Max Out on Recently Used Tracks in Logic

If I switch to another track, the previous VST track meter in Mixer mode goes all the way to the top. If I return to it it goes back to normal and moves with the actual audio output of the VST. If I move from five tracks of vst to another track then all five tracks will be maxed out to the top.

On current PT Control, Logic and Sierra on 2013 Macbook Pro.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:34 PM

Default Re: Meters Max Out on Recently Used Tracks in Logic

Why aren't you using the Logic X controller for ipad instead of a dedicated PT controller app? Logic has a great working app with everything dedicated to Logic as the PT app isn't working great here for Logic X either.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 04-20-2018, 08:52 AM

Bumping post - is this a bug or Logic or Eucon or App issue?
Old 04-20-2018, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Why aren't you using the Logic X controller for ipad instead of a dedicated PT controller app? Logic has a great working app with everything dedicated to Logic as the PT app isn't working great here for Logic X either.
I have an iPad 2 and Apple decided to not support Logic Remote on my iPad2 and ironically Avid does! Cant even install Remote on iPad 2 and cant go back to older version of Logic Remote.

Surprisingly Pro Tools Control works fairly well on Logic and has features that Remote does not have. Most importantly the Soft Keys allow keyboard commands in addition to DAW commands. Extremely useful for my Logic workflow. I also like the Channel mode and the preview into instruments and plugins style of interface rather than try to finger drop downs. And I have no use for the playable instruments - keyboard, guitar chords etc - have my physical instruments for that.