Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2002, 06:15 PM
Administrator

Default Pro Tools 5.1.3cs3 Posted

Pro Tools 5.1.3cs3 is available for download from the following location in the Support/Downloads/Pro Tools section:

http://www.digidesign.com/download/cs/513cs3/

Pro Tools TDM 5.1.3cs3 Update for Pro Tools|24 & MIX Macintosh Systems using Pro Tools 5.1.3

What's Fixed in Pro Tools TDM 5.1.3cs3?

For complete details on the included fixes in Pro Tools 5.1.3cs3, please see the PT TDM 5.1.3cs3 Read Me.pdf included with the download and also available separately:

PT TDM 5.1.3cs3 Read Me.pdf

The following is a summary of these fixes.

Fixes included with Pro Tools 5.1.3cs3:
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Error messaging for dropped video frames with AVoption|XL
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">24 fps export to Media Composer/Symphony
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">BWF export to Media Composer/Symphony
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">OMF crossfades offset audio on import
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Export with handles
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Avid Compatibility not enforced for batch export
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Exported OMF Fade files have no name
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Import OMF with Consolidate causes system crash
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Also includes:
Fixes originally included with Pro Tools 5.1.3cs2:
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">44.1 kHz Files Convert and Import to 48 kHz Sessions
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Beat Detective - Fixes to Conform Strength and Exclude Within
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Import with Apple Events does not clear Undo Queue
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Improved Import, Editing and Export of OMF Sessions
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Machine Control correctly identifying Remote Machines
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Who Should Use this Update?
Pro Tools 5.1.3cs3 can only be used to replace the Pro Tools 5.1.3 or 5.1.3cs2 application. If you are using an earlier version of Pro Tools, you must first upgrade to Pro Tools 5.1.3, then install the Pro Tools 5.1.3cs3 application. Please see the Pro Tools|24 & MIX 5.1.3 for Mac Summary in the Digidesign Compatibility Documents of the Support section for information on the Pro Tools 5.1.3 special features and upgrade information.
This update should be used only by:
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Any Pro Tools TDM 5.1.3 user with Beat Detective
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Any Pro Tools TDM 5.1.3 user who uses Gallery or other sound file libraries which import files to Pro Tools sessions using Apple Events
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Any Pro Tools TDM 5.1.3 user with AVoption|XL
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Any Pro Tools 5.1.3 user with DigiTranslator 2.0
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Any Pro Tools TDM 5.1.3 user with the MachineControl option
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Requires Previous Pro Tools v5.1.3 Installation
(please see the Pro Tools|24 & MIX 5.1.3 for Mac Summary in the Digidesign Compatibility Documents of the Support section for information on the Pro Tools 5.1.3 special features)
Old 06-29-2002, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 5.1.3cs3 Posted

is this for HD only...i am using Mixplus and tried to download but it said that my serial # was incorrect...it told me to look in my HD getting started guide...

Macbook Pro july 2014 2.5ghz 16gb ram 512gb SSD - OS11.6.5 - PT 2021.3
Logic Pro X 10.7.4
RME BabyFace Pro
Old 06-30-2002, 12:12 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Pro Tools 5.1.3cs3 Posted

My bad. I just forgot to change the text on the serial number error page that is generated if your serial number is entered incorrectly. (now fixed, thanks for pointing that out)

The info on the first page is correct:
Quote:
Download Instructions

This Pro Tools TDM 5.1.3cs3 file requires a Pro Tools|24 or Pro Tools|24 MIX system with Pro Tools 5.1.3 already installed.

Your registered Pro Tools 5.1 serial number is required to download. This can be found in one of the following locations:
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Inside the front cover of your TDM Installation Guide version 5.1
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Confirmation of your online purchase of Pro Tools 5.1
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I made it a little clearer on the download form that the first 4 characters are letters:
Quote:
Pro Tools 5.1 Authorization Code
Beginning with letters "DIGI" from your TDM Installation Guide v5.1

All letters are case sensitive. All "0" characters are zeros, not letters.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">