Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2020, 12:24 PM

Default Old School Hardware.

Hello!

Let me introduce myself first, Im Nicolas and im actualy, in dj-ing (electronic music ) since about 20 years or so. When I started it was on real turntable.. then cd.. then mp3.. and now computer lol

Now what bring me here :

About 10 years ago, I bought an M-audio Xponent. Used it for a long time alongside with torq dj software. I've decided recently to dust it off and show the dj-ing to my kids. Of course my torq cd is long gone... After A few researched I discovered M-audio Dropped the support for Xponent and sold it to avid. Avid discontinued torq 2.0 a few years ago...

According to what I found on the avid faq, at a certain time user of torq could received an activation key for the new torq 2.0.

I still have my hardware serial number. I tryed to enter it in torq2 but doesnt seems to work.

I tryed to call the support number on the Avid website, and the staff over there directed me here since he didn't know at all what I was talking about.. He told me to register on the forum and ask here...

So here I'm..Is is still possible to do something for me to have my torq2 activated?

Thank you.
Old 01-28-2020, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Old School Hardware.

M-Audio was sold by Avid to InMusic Group a fair few years ago now.

I would hit them up but I personally wouldn’t hold my breath on getting it working. Their support is far from great and Torq has been a discontinued product for a LOOOONG time.

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk