Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2010, 06:14 AM

Unhappy Lost Activation Code - PLEASE HELP!!!

My parents bought Pro Tools LE 7.4 for me from Full Sail University when I graduated back in 2008. I moved to NYC and now I'm back in Baltimore, MD. after having to take my Mac into the Apple store for a crashed hard drive (no back up)... This is actually my first time setting up Pro Tools and completely installing it but now I have no way of using it because I don't have the "Getting Started" guide and no copy of receipt... Everything I needed was lost in the move. Tried to call Avid for actual help but those stupid automated systems are useless. What do I need to do to get my activation code??? PLEASE, I literally have no idea what to do and I need to start using it.