Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 07-21-2018, 03:05 PM

Default HDX cards

Hi,

I got my HDX cards today which is great but I'm still recovering from the cost of them

The cards need to be registered with Avid so presumably I need to create an Avid account separate to the forum account and register the cards to the new account I create.

I was also provided a number for the Pro Tools Ultimate software which again I'd presumably register with Avid.

I'd also give Avid my iLok account details and they will register the license to it for me to download onto the USB dongle

Is all of the above correct? - Just a confirmation or correction needed from members here - thanks -
Old 07-28-2018, 11:12 AM

Default Re: HDX cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzz View Post
...The cards need to be registered with Avid so presumably I need to create an Avid account separate to the forum account and register the cards to the new account I create.

I was also provided a number for the Pro Tools Ultimate software which again I'd presumably register with Avid.
This forum is independent of my.avid.com, so please follow the registration and activation instructions.
Quote:
I'd also give Avid my iLok account details and they will register the license to it for me to download onto the USB dongle
Linking your iLok User ID in your my.avid.com account allows us to deposit the license in your iLok account during product redemption/activation. You'll then use the iLok License Manager app to activate your license to a physical iLok or iLok Cloud.