Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2024, 03:45 PM

Default Is there any way to see my support requests?

I successfully created a ticket yesterday but there's been no email confirmation and I can't seem to find a way to view it in my browser.

Is there a url i can visit that will allow me to see my current support requests?
Old 03-06-2024, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Is there any way to see my support requests?

The whole "Access the Support Center" thingy under your Avid.com account.

The Cases pull down let you select what cases you are looking at (may start off empty if there are no Recently Viewed cases).

I broadly disagree with the case workflow that Avid uses and how support keeps trying to close cases. I've got a lot of background working for enterprise tech vendors, nobody there would close a support case that was caused by a product bug before the customer has a fix in hand and has confirmed it's fixed.

This stuff is not the fault of the support staff but is poor management. Support staff have been great about leaving cases open when asked.
Old 03-06-2024, 05:59 PM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNM View Post
I successfully created a ticket yesterday but there's been no email confirmation and I can't seem to find a way to view it in my browser.

Is there a url i can visit that will allow me to see my current support requests?
Hi. I found your support case under case number 04767546

I’ll let the support team know about this.

Thank you!

To create a support case with Avid Support, go to https://www.avid.com/learn-and-suppo...-music-support

www.topedomingo.com
Old 03-07-2024, 12:07 AM

Hi, thanks so much everyone.. I didn't mean that I thought it was gone, I just wanted to view it and didn't know how, as I wanted to add the info that the Mac versions of Playcell and Groovecell are not only fine, even when record armed at 32 buffer and played live, they use only 3 percent of an M2 Mac studio.

So the Windows ones, even at 1024 buffer, the moment record is pressed, going from 2 percent usage to 100% and red warning bar and distorted audio, tells me it's a windows version issue with the sample engine used in the sample based CELL products.

I just played a project at 32 buffer with 16 UAD Opal synths (not one which is all I need to have an issue with play and groove cell), all playing back a chord sequence and arming one to play with the keyboard was no issue at all,even at 32 buffer. So there's definitely a bug under the hood, and only with the Windows versions.