Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2018, 02:12 PM

Default Weekly Recording Studio Podcast from Fuseroom

Hello everyone!
This is Alberto from Fuseroom Berlin. Some weeks ago I started my own podcast that is going to cover topics of studio and music business, recording/mixing/mastering and audio production in general.

I thought it might be of interest to some of you, even for spending some time together, virtually, every week-end. If nothing, it's going to be my weekend therapy session!

I usually follow the format of:
- What's been going on in the week at Fuseroom
- Question of the week
- 2 things I've learnt this week

I am sure things can develop with maybe interviews, Q&A, gear talk, whatever else. Feel free to drop your input here, I am all ears.

The podcast is completely independent and unaffiliated with any physical or abstract entity other than my own and Fuseroom's (as is everything the studio does, for better or worse..)

I am always doing the podcast on-the-go or anywhere I might be in a weekend (could be at the studio, could be somewhere else) so my main focus is to be portable, easy to make and repeatable. For this reason I go straight from my iPhone mic to a standard production preset I've scripted. Apologies in advance if audio quality was not kept in the highest of my regards.

Thanks for the opportunity!