How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2023, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Lots Of Latency When Using Certain Plugins

When I apologise I mean it. I know something about cultural differences, I have a filipina wife. So take it as it is, I am not going to apologise again.
Old 09-15-2023, 05:05 PM

Default Lots Of Latency When Using Certain Plugins

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFreak View Post
When I apologise I mean it. I know something about cultural differences, I have a filipina wife. So take it as it is, I am not going to apologise again.
Dude just delete the thread, its pointless arguing with these people. They literally cant even understand the english language, and now they are being offended over a joke. YOU did nothing wrong.

Last edited by Top Jimmy; 09-15-2023 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Removed insult
Old 09-15-2023, 05:37 PM

Another exhibition of pure class. 🙄. If there were a moderator that actually moderated, we might not see posts like this one. ⬆️⬆️⬆️
Old 09-15-2023, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by its2loud View Post
Another exhibition of pure class. ��. If there were a moderator that actually moderated, we might not see posts like this one. ⬆️⬆️⬆️
There are moderators that are monitoring the forums, but there is more posts that goes by than can be physically looked at, at every hour in a day. The fact Jfreak posted shows that the forum is being moderated. Now his joke asside being in good taste or not, it's not our job to just go around and delete threads. We actually are not permitted to do so. We can temporarily close a thread to let people cool off, which is what I'm going to do, but as far as deleting we will let the administrators decide on that.

Just keep it civil guys. And remember that what might be offensive for us, might not be in an other part of the world. Example, slurping is considered polite in some countries. Burping after a meal in other cultures.. etc etc etc.

Wave-T.com
Closed Thread